SECURING SELF-EMPLOYMENT – THROUGH SAFE CIS
Changes in how the HMRC now views and treats companies who engage workers through CIS has increased the potential PAYE liabilities, the administration required for compliance and the risks of HMRC penalties, fines. These changes have already happened and companies need to be aware of them and need to make changes to how they operate to address them to ensure they do not have negative impact on the profitability of your business or in the worst case the actual viability of your business going forward.
wedo accounting can advise and offer solutions to:
- account for CIS tax to HM Revenue & Customs on payments to self-employed workers;
- deal with all paperwork associated with CIS self-employed workers;
- declare to HM Revenue & Customs that the workers have been appraised as self-employed;
- Provide approved legal contracts and documentation that govern the relationships of the parties;
- Provide an NIC losses Insurance policy covering professional expenses, NIC loses and interest claimed by the HMRC;
If you use self-employed workers paid under the CIS scheme why not talk to us we are here to help.